Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dadaroma Fan Interview

©Dadaroma

Summon the Roses has been promoting Dadaroma as a request from the fans. We are now going to be requesting a fan interview, in which the fans are going to be asking the questions to Dadaroma! All fans must participate and post their questions to Dadaroma! Summon the Roses will then request an interview with the band, and hopefully they answer our fan questions.

Simply post the questions in the comment box and we will set up the interview!


3 comments:

  1. As much as I admire the powerful music of DADAROMA, I would really love to know what inspires you to write your amazing music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dadaroma's music had a big impact on me, when I first listened to their songs, I discovered myself playing Oboreru Sakana one and over and over again every day haha. I like your music because is full of energy, and the lyrics are just amazing, since I always try to interpret it, it really have a meaning for me. I would like to know, what do you want to transmit with your music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you ever make a debut in the USA?

    ReplyDelete