Friday, December 23, 2016

Sana talks about his model career and his best moments during his 2016 "Where's my honey? - call my name - " tour.


 ©Sana 

Sana, thank you for giving us a second interview. How are you since last time we spoke? How did your projects go this year?

My solo project did pretty nice this year. Almost 30 shows on abroad tour and two shows finished in Tokyo. This summer I could release my CD in Japan finally.

Let’s talk about your model career (for “Baby the Stars Shine Bright”, for example). How did all of this begin?

I think the Music has always been closer to fashion than any other culture.
Well I could model even if I'm a guitarist.

Did you have any hesitation to accept to try something else other than music?

I wanted to be a model. When I met VisualKei before.

Do you think these two areas have similarities?

Yes. They are very similar. You go on stage usually with Make-Up.

What do you feel when you’re on stage as model?

It's a very good feeling. But  it's difficult to make atmosphere. Well I like it. Haha

Do you wish to continue in fashion? Why?

Yes I do, because music and fashion are such a close culture. I feel that Music needs fashion and Fashion needs some music.

Are there some brands you would model for?

I want work with Yves Saint-Laurent and Chanel.

Some words about your solo tour 2016, "Where's my honey? - call my name - ". You look really satisfied with it. What were your best moments?

Best moments was when the audience enjoyed my songs. I felt many awakening points within myself during the tour.

Do you like European public? Why?

I don't know the public people.

Do you think you’ll be back in Europe or elsewhere outside Japan in a close future?

Hmm. Probably I will go overseas in March, 2017. Also my birthday solo concert in Japan. 
And maybe I could release an album.

Do you have a message for the readers of Summon the Roses?

Thank you for reading my interview.
I'm glad that I could be back here again.
I wish I could meet you some where on whole the world.
Take care and love you.

🌹Links🌹

Writer: Anima Kurayami

No comments:

Post a Comment