Sunday, August 12, 2018

Interview with La'veil MizeriA

©La'veil MizeriA


Can you introduce yourselves to the readers of Summon the Roses?
Kikyo: I'm Kikyo on vocals.
Jaki: I'm Jaki on guitar. Nice to meet you.
Milia: I'm Milia on bass.

How would you describe La'veil MizeriA’s world? How do you want to impress your audience?
Kikyo: It's a world of sorrow and madness, made of cruel stories.


What is the meaning behind your band name? How did you decide on that band name?Kikyo: It represents the things we want to express and our world.

Your album, “Jakumetsu Kyouen”, was release last June. What’s your favorite song in this album why?
Kikyo: I like all songs but the title track is my favorite. It's the beginning of the end.
Jaki: It's hard to play live because of the many changes in the sound, but Utakata is my favorite. I dig the vocal lines.
Milia: Necrosphere, because it's the closest to the style of La'veil MizeriA and it's fun to get wild live.

Tell us about your new video, “Jubaku Gou”. What’s the meaning of that song and video?Kikyo: It's about the affliction of keeping wandering without being able to die, carrying sins that cannot be forgiven.

What artists have inspired you?Kikyo: Madeth gray'll
Jaki: most artists of the 90's, and I respect HIDE and SUGIZO both as musicians and people.
Milia: DIR EN GREY

What feelings do you want to bring in people who listen to your music?Kikyo: Everybody will find a different answer by listening to our music and getting in touch with our world.
Jaki: Unfortunately it's hard for fans from overseas to see our concerts and be impressed by our world, but I hope everybody will be able to understand part of it by listening to our songs. But I really hope you will be able to see us at least once.
Milia: I think the unrealistic feeling of our looks and music is one of the strong points.

Where do you find the inspiration for your lyrics?Kikyo: I write lyrics from my memories. I don't find much inspiration from outside, but I really like watching movies and I guess some influence might come from that too.

Do you have any travel plans in the future to perform in another country?Kikyo: It will be possible if we receive many requests. If I could I would go right away.
Jaki: I would like to go if somebody invited us! I really want to see how far we can go.
Milia: We do not have plans at the moment, but a world tour would be a great challenge for me personally.

Lastly, do you have a message for our readers?Kikyo: Let's create our heaven together...where we can forget all the pain we feel everyday…†
Jaki: Our CD is available overseas too so please try to get in touch with our world!
Milia: I am looking forward to meeting you at our concerts somewhere! Let's get crazy!



🌹Links🌹





No comments:

Post a Comment