Friday, May 22, 2015

Kiwamu Interview with Summon the Roses 2015

©Starwave Records

Summon the Roses had the honor of interviewing Kiwamu (ex:Blood, GPKISM) for a second time! Check out the interview =)


Are there any special projects you are working on right now?

Kiwamu: There is the subunit of my label artist. Recently, foreign J-rock movement is not good situation. So the promoter can’t pay transport fee. I made the idea of sub unit. Anyway, we can announce that project soon. I think easy to promote.

You work with a lot bands, is it stressful to keep things on track sometimes?

Kiwamu: All of them are family to me. If there are many works, I will not be tired. there is one thing I don’t like. I need to give my advice to all bands about the live show, schedule and image etc, but some people dose not listen to this. If they don’t listen to advices, they will not grow up. 

Is there a project that you always wanted to work on, but never got the chance to?

Kiwamu: If I find the good band, I alway talk to them. Sometimes, they join in my label. So I worked with the bands I wanted to work.  

You work on a lot different things, such as managing your own label, designing, composing music, etc, which of these do you find the most difficult?
 
Kiwamu: Recently I don’t have my band. So I don’t need to work for songwriting. So I started to take the video by myself. On my label youtube, there are many videos I took. This is the most difficult part in these years. But owing to this, I can make many movie for my artists.

Out of all the bands in your record label, is there one that you enjoy working with the most?
 
Kiwamu: I think that is the one-man live show. For example, Misaruka and Synk;yet had the one-man live show in Tsutaya O-west. Many people came to there. I was very happy about these. 

Do you have any plans of returning to the United States?
 
Kiwamu: Recently I don’t have my band. So I don’t have any plan to go to there. but my label artists want to go to there very much.

Do you have a special message for your fans?
 
Kiwamu: Please check my labels. There are many type bands. I think there is the band you will like!

🌹Links🌹

©Summon the Roses 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment