Saturday, December 28, 2019

Shuuen NO Rasetsu INTERVIEW

©Shuuen NO Rasetsu

Could you please introduce yourselves to the readers of Summon the Roses?

We are Shuuen NO rasetsu.
Vo. SAI :This is vocal SAI at Shuuen NO Rasetsu
The most attractive thing is live. Please experience the overwhelming performance and sound.
Gt. Masuo: I'm Masuo playing guitar at Shuuen NO Rasetsu.
Gt. Chihiro: I'm Chihiro who is playing guitar at Shuuen NO Rasetsu

Your music concept are very unique. How would you describe your music to others?

Vo. SAI: It respects traditional visual music and combines modern music.
Gt.Masuo: Musical nature in which light and shadow intersect.
Gt.Chihiro: Vocal melody is a visual system of the 90s, and the music is making modern sounds.

How did you decide on your band name "Shuuen NO Rasetsu"? What is the meaning behind it?

Vo. SAI: The end means "end of life" and "the place of calm". Luo has the meaning of "a monster that cionfuses people"
Enchanting and fascinated people with the world view we create.
Make the place a cozy place. That's why the band was named "Shuuen NO Rasetsu"
Gt. Masuo: "Shuuen" was decided by me and "Rasetsu" was decided by SAI.
The meaning of "Shuuen" means "end of things" and "end of life".
I selected "Shuuen" with the feeling of giving my life to this band.
Gt. Chihiro: Emphasis on impact.

How did you meet and come together to form the band? 

Vo.SAI: This is a gathering of friends for many years.
Gt. Masuo: Friends, including members and support members.
We are close friends even in private.
Gt. Chihiro: We formed together with good friends.

Vo. SAI

Gt. Masuo

Gt. Chihiro

Your first PV titled "Yubikiri" will be released this upcoming January. What can you tell us about this music video?  

Vo. SAI: We recorded it in a day. I think that I was able to get the most out of the world that I can present now. Please look by all means.
Gt. Masuo: Since this is our first PV, we emphasize the worldview expressed by "Shueen NO Rasetsu"
Gt. Chihiro: Because it was summer, the costumes were hot and difficult, but I was able to make it work.

What story or message are you delivering with "Yubikiri"?

Vo.SAI: I wrote various lyrics of love.
I think that it is possible to avoid straight expressions and to feel various stories depending on the person watching the lyrics.
Gt.Masuo: The song title "Yubikiri means "promise".
When people make promises, various stories are born. I am imagine the situation if you look at the PV you will feel a variety of personal feelings and I think that's fine because each person feels different.

What is the theme for the video? How did you decide on the outfits and aesthetic for the PV?

Vo.SAI: The video theme is "birth". Since we like this style we can only wear black costumes inheriting the visual traditions of Japan.
Gt. Masuo: Our style includes black clothes and fancy makeup and fancy hairstyles.

Are other projects are you currently working on? 

Vo.SAI: Now I spend my days chasing after lyrics and practice.
Gt. Masuo: I am making a song now.
Gt. Chihiro: Currently, I am also in a band called Mob.

What motivates you to write music? Can you tell us about your song writing process?

Vo.SAI: I experienced it in reality and I express it as lyrics.
Gt.Masuo: I am not currently composing for this band but I will working on it soon. I'd like to do my song with this band soon.

Who are your biggest influences in music? What artists/bands would you like to collaborate with?

Vo.SAI: X JAPAN, LUNA SEA, Kurume, ROUAGE,PENICILLIN, Dir en grey.
Gt. Masuo: ZI:KILL, D'ERLANGER. These two bands had a great influence in my childhood. If you are a Vkei band in Europe and you don't know, I would love to hear from you. X JAPAN, LUNA SEA, Dir en grey and others also influenced me.
Gt. Slipknot

What are some of the greatest challenges you have faced as a musician in your life?

Vo.SAI: Level up expressing myself.
Gt.Masuo: I have an experience of deciding to quit music in the past. The decision to quit was the saddest decision of my music life, however while sharing private with this member I decided to play music again.
Gt. Chihiro: Now.

Do you have future plans of a World Tour? What bands would like to visit and perform?

Vo. SAI: America, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, France, there is no border.
Gt. Masuo: USA, FRANCE, ITALY, SWEDEN, FINLAND, AUSTRIA, RUSSIA, INDONESIA, and BRAZIL.  I want to play in various countries. I would like to be on stage with bands influenced by Vkei in various countries.
Gt. Chihiro: I want to be all the fans that want to hear "Shueen NO Rasetsu"

Lastly, what message you have for your fans?

Vo. SAI: Change the world with your favorite music. Thanking you in advance.
Gt. Masuo: I am deeply grateful to the fans all over the world who have already support "Shuuen NO Rasetsu". We will always accept those who know me in this interview. Lets share our world together. and I always care about you to those who doing music activities influenced by Japanese VK around the world. Please do your best.
Gt. Chihiro: Please look forward to making a good sound source.



🌹Links🌹

https://twitter.com/s_rasetsu_sai
https://twitter.com/s_rasetsu_m

Summon the Roses would like to give a huge thanks to Gt. Masuo for allowing us to conduct this interview.



©Summon the Roses


No comments:

Post a Comment