Wednesday, August 7, 2024

FATE GEAR'S FIRST TOUR ACROSS CANADA: CHECK OUT THE INTERVIEW!

©FATEGEAR


Please introduce yourselves to the readers of Summon the Roses

Hello! I'm Captain Mina, guitarist of FATE GEAR. also I do songwriting, and playing bass guitar on recordings.

You're an all-female steampunk metal band. What inspired you to choose this theme and style for the band?
 
I discovered steampunk when I performed at convention in U.S. with my previous all-female band in 2013. I've always love fantasy, so I like steampunk too and decided to incorporate it into FATE GEAR.

Can you describe in a few words the sound of your music?

Female fronted steampunk melodic metal. Umm difficult to say in a few words! XD


Your latest release "The Vanguard Of Hades" album will be released nationwide this Summer, What can you tell us about this album?

This is a concept album based on a fantasy novel featuring angels and demons that I wrote as a child. It contains 4 new songs and 9 live recordings. The new songs have a gothic and symphonic feel.

the song  "Devil's Pact" is I sung for the first time!


You will be releasing a digital single titled "This Fate"  feat. NANA & Hashimura Hime which will be different from the track on your "The Vanguard of Hades" album. What can you tell us about this digital single? How is it different?

The single version has lines by my voice during the violin solo.

Translated into English, it means, "Now I just want to know what my future holds, rather than live in fear of not knowing what it will bring." The drums sound mixing is also different.


You will be embarking on your first Canada Tour as part of your Worldwide Live in Blood Tour this year. Are you excited you will be performing in different cities in Canada?


Yes, of course!

Do you have any sightseeing plans when visiting Canada?

We want to do some sightseeing. however, every tour is so busy with travel that we can't do much sightseeing. we hope we can!

What is the most exciting part about meeting your fans overseas?


Being able to actually meet fans I had only interacted with online.


Lastly, do you have a message for your fans?


Would you like to go on the adventure with FATE GEAR?

We look forward to seeing you this tour!




🌹Links🌹


A Special thanks to FATE GEAR for allowing us to conduct this interview.



1 comment:

  1. Saw them live in Quebec city and it was just awesome. Pure metal melt your face off kind of concert. I started to lose my voice during the 1st song as everyone was engaging with the band with their iconic song Headless Goddess, the song Cpt. Mina brought from her former band Destrose. When they tour Canada again, I will make sure to go see them live again and maybe even try to see every concert if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete