Thursday, August 6, 2015

Interview with Sana

©SANA

Summon the Roses had the pleasure of interviewing Sana in the middle of his 2015 World Tour!

Can you introduce yourself to the readers of Summon the Roses?

Hi, Nice to meet you Summon the Roses readers!! My name is SANA. Please call me SANA SAMA (sama means 様) I’m a Visual kei musician. I love this world.

You are right now in the middle of a world tour. Recently you performed in Russia. How was this experience? How did the Russian fans receive you?


I really enjoyed Russia tour. Fans are kind, local staff is funny, and food is tasty. I like Russia. This time every show gave me many key words for my future lyrics. It is the best present for me from Russia. Well, Russia is really huge. The reaction of the audience in each and every city is different. It was much fun for me.

​Which country are you most excited to perform in?


Right now it is Ukraine because I’ve already had many shows in this country.

When you tour, is it difficult for you to adapt to the climate of different countries?


​It is my first time spending summer abroad. It's very-very comfortable for Japanese Lol. But if talking about winter, foreign countries are too cold for me. But they have a really good atmosphere.

How do you prepare when touring? Do you ever become nervous before performing on stage?


​I used to go to the studio and did recordings everyday before this tour. Yes, It is always scary and makes me nervous.

Will you be adding anymore tour dates? Or are all the tour dates set already?


All the tour dates are already announced.

What is the most exciting thing that has happened so far on this tour?

 
​For me it is having a J-rock show in Latvia for the first time. It is an honor for me and I’m proud to take part in it. Thank Unicon and RIGA fans very much for giving me such a super experience and career boost
!!

How about your image? Can you tell us a bit about your image concept?

 
​Beautiful boy. Haha. I want to became beautiful like, for example, sunset, rainbow, full moon, nature and diamonds. Those are beautiful things. So I want to became beautiful.

​Can you tell us about your new mini album Three Words For? What is the concept of this mini-album?


 Those songs were inspired by the last year tour. Furthermore, from my fans I have learned many foreign words from the stage. Of course I could not remember long words. But I could remember and say only three words. This mini album is about that and it also contains my last year's memories.

Which track from the mini-album did you have the most fun recording?


Song called Wake me up. While recording I was thinking of my fans’ reaction and their smiles.

​What do you want your fans to feel when you are on stage performing?


I want them to smile and scream my name. Annnnnnd enjoy my music with me.

What do you feel is your most unique quality as a musician?


​I am always looking for it. Could you tell me what it is when you see my show?

​Besides this world tour, do you have any more plans for the end of this year?


I will join some music events at the end of this year. Well, my solo tour will be finished in September. But I hope I can join few more events this year.

Do you have a message for your fans?


Thank you for always supporting me and sending messages to me. All this helps my creativity and gives me motivation. And I'm looking forward to meeting you one day.

🌹Links🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment