Friday, November 10, 2023

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JPOP SINGER ANO AT AWA

 

©TOY'S FACTORY

Please introduce yourself to the readers of Summon the Roses

I'm Ano. Nice to meet you.

You will be releasing your first album “Neko Neko Getsu” this upcoming December. Are you excited about the release of your album? What can we expect from this release?

It's my first physical release as a CD and I'm really looking forward to it.

How was it like having your song “Chu, Tayousei” featured as Chainsaw Man's ending theme?

Chainsaw Man was a big hit and a lot of people watched it. I was very honored to be involved as a project in the ending theme.

What are the differences when you're performing as an artist compared to when you're modeling? We would like to know the best of both worlds, is there a big change when you switch from one to the other?

As an artist, I'm using words and sounds to express my emotions, whereas, as a model I concentrate more on the physical side of things. For example, how does the clothing I'm wearing fits or how does what I'm wearing express itself. It's not so much an internal emotion it's more of an external expression. 

How would you describe your fashion and visual concept?

It's almost a changeling where I don't stick to just one genre, I wear a lot of different things. I don't stick to one thing, and I can change and express different things depending on what I'm wearing. 

What message are you trying to convey through your lyrics and music?

Through lyrics and sound, what I wanted to do was try to let you forget about your anxiety and use my music as a weapon to go against the next tomorrow, so it can be a better day. 

Are you enjoying your time in North America so far?

I'm having a lot of fun

What are some hobbies you enjoy doing when you're not working on your music?

I play a lot of video games.

Lastly, do you have a message for your fans?

This is my first time in Atlanta, Georgia and I don't speak English at all, but I'm also not very good at communication or speaking in general, but with my music I feel like it crosses borders and nationalities do not matter. I'm using this opportunity for more fans to learn about my music and me. 


🌹Links🌹


We want to give a special thanks to Ano Staff and Fakestar for allowing us to conduct this interview.

A special thanks to Anime Weekend Atlanta for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment