Thursday, October 1, 2015

Interview with Satsuki

©Satsuki

Can you introduce yourself to the readers of Summon the Roses?

I'm vocalist and actor. I released my new single in August called ARTEMIS.

You released a single on August 27th titled ARTEMIS. Each track of this single seems to be related to a goddess, are you referring to mythology?

Yes exactly. I'm interested in Greek mythology and others, I read a lot.

For Foreign fans who do not necessarily understand Japanese, what do you wish to project with this single?

I'd like them to feel songs emotions and atmosphere.

You recently went on a short tour ARTEMIS IS CALLING, how was this experience? Can you share with us a special memory?

It was a meaningful tour for me. I decorated the stage with the paintings i did.

What can we expect from your new album that will be released in Spring 2016?

I'm making more agressive sounds for my upcoming album.

What do you feel makes a strong connection between you and your fans?

We are not alone. Don't feel your loneliness. My heart is always with you.

What is the most important thing someone has done for you?

Politeness.

What do you feel when you are in front of your fans performing? Do you get an adrenaline rush?

I can feel that I'm not alone.

-Could there be in the future a Rentrer en soi reunion? Is that something that you hope for?

Please ask other members.

What has been your favorite country to perform and why?

All countries which has Feathers (my fans name).

What artist or band would you like to collaborate with in the future?

Now no one especially.

If you could have a super natural power (like a super hero) what would it be?

Fly and sing with my Feathers.

You have a lot of great fans that love you and admire you, but who are you a fan of that you truly admire?

NIRVANA.

What goals to do you want to accomplish a the future with your music career?

Keep singing and give emotions to people.

Do you have a message for your fans?

Thank you for supporting.  I hope you are looking forward to listen my new works. See you soon !

🌹Links🌹

We would like to give a special thanks to Satsuki's staff and Satsuki for allowing us to conduct this interview. A special thanks to Genevieve Guillemette for helping us conduct this interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment