Monday, July 20, 2015

Interview with Vendetta

©Vendetta

Summon the Roses has the pleasure of interviewing Vendetta! We can expect a lot of great things from this brand new band! We had a chance to talk to Vocalist Kyoga who answered our interviews questions. Band members include Kyoga (Vo.) Kanon (Gu.) Roku (Ba.) Hayate (Dr.).


How did you come up with the name Vendetta for your band?

We want vengeance for the social. VENDETTA is Italian language. In English ”vengeance”. So we decide VENDETTA would be our band name.

How did you decide to form Vendetta?

I collect members. I wanted unconventional members. So we are unconventional.

What is the musical concept of Vendetta?

Visual Rock × Loud music × djent

Are you working on a single or a PV right now?

Secret!

What are your plans for the end of this year?

 We'll go to the tour for Osaka, Nagoya with my friend's band.

If you were not in a Jrock band, what would you be doing at this moment?

Maybe……bad boy. haha.

Why do you feel fans will fall in love with Vendetta?

I don't know, But we love fans.

What is the best atmosphere when writing music?

Our composer is Roku on Bass. He said ”I feel vengeance or angry, I can write good music” So maybe he is moved by vengeance.

Can you tell us about your lyrics, what message will you give your fans through your music?

Please break you by our music or be crazy by our music.

How much time do you devote to music daily?

Maybe 24 hours. I'm thinking about my band everywhere, every time.

Being in a visual kei band has to do a lot about the image. Can you tell us why did you decide to form a visual kei band?

I think Visual-kei band has a lot of genre. Visual Rock can free music. A lot of genres mix in Visual Rock.
I am attracted it. It is not only it but also Visual Rock has unique view. Visual Rock can listen to enjoy,looks to enjoy, and live to enjoy.

Who has inspired you in your journey to become a musician?

BORN, SiM,Pay money to my pain,the GazettE...and more.

Is performing overseas something that interests you?

Sure. I want to perform overseas. I like overseas. Of course we'll perform in overseas someday.

What is the biggest goal you wish to accomplish with Vendetta?

Make new Visual Rock Music.

Do you have a message for the readers of Summon the Roses?

Hello. I'm Kyoga on vocal from VENDETTA . We are New Visual Rock band. We make fuck'in crazy music and perform. In September 30 at Shinjuku Ruido K4,We'll boot. So Please come to live performance whenever.

🌹Links🌹 

Thank you Kyoga (Vo.) of Vendetta for answering our questions! 

©Summon the Roses


No comments:

Post a Comment