Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Interview with Scarlet Valse

©Starwave Records


Summon the Roses once again had the chance of interviewing such an amazing band! Scarlet Valse answered all of our interview questions. Each member shared something unique with us. Enjoy the interview.

You released a mini-album titled [STORY] in May, can you tell us about the making of this album?

You: All six songs was in stages of recording, all songs in the live concert and unreleased songs.
Guitar arrangement is Kakeru originally brought in the demo with ones made by Studio members and based on details while recording and I created it.
Kakeru: Though to us is always wonderful guitar arrangements, but it has also become a difficult state to play along with the song (laughs). As a composer I wanted to show the "new Scarlet Valse" from the "ever Scarlet Valse".

Can you tell us about the making of your PV Story? 

Hiroki:  The theme is fierceness, tranquility and glitz and the drum play went along with it.
Takuya: To come accustomed to the PV shooting, fun, I think I was able to put a lot of thought into the work. And to off shot also caught a lot!
Jun: Takuya you had luck!! I expressed willingness and strength.

How does it feel to be a part of Starwave Records?

Kakeru: They asked me to sing, and I tried a new attempt. I am happy to be among Starwave Records.

What do you think about the other bands in Starwave records and which one do you personally like?

You: Calmando Qual and Tokami both songs are cool!
Kakeru:  Yes, indeed You... it's favorite song! By the way I'm Misaruka and Synk; yet?! I'm getting close emotionally.
Hiroki:  Rival affiliated bands all distinctive and attractive bands and are all colleagues.
Takuya: I like Tokami. The song fits the atmosphere of the band, and the individuals as well.
Jun: There's a lot to learn from each band. It is an inspiration.
Kakeru: Yes, certainly every band is unique and inspirational!

Your style is very beautiful and from old times (Baroque). What inspired you to choose this theme for your image?

Kakeru: I was doing classical piano when I was a kid and it influenced me. In addition to it, X JAPAN and MALICE MIZER, gave quite influential FINAL FANTASY game I wonder?
You: I MALICE MIZER, Takarazuka Revue, kana feeling medieval Europe.
Hiroki: I will always have theme "Evil HERO". Sometimes fighting strong, but gentle and easily moved to tears. Received a strong influence on Captain harlock.
Kakeru: I had decided the concept and image of the song first, envisioned the story everyone imagined.I think that caused chemical reactions, and it unfolded a new fantasy.
What is your reaction when you receive fan mail? Do a lot of fans write to you?
Takuya: Althought I haven't received much fan mail, I am truly happy.
Jun: Yes! I get very excited.

Do you receive a lot of presents from fans? What gifts do you receive?

You: I receive anything. Abounding in ever got Sake?
Hiroki: Asahi Super Dry (beer) and, because I like tobacco (highlight menthol), but you easily buy it at a convenience store, but I am happy for the gift.
Takuya: Cigarettes are often well, but with what I have I am happy.
Jun: Tend to get cigarettes and sweets. Your letters are appreciated too.
Kakeru: After all, we love to drink! I love Sake.

What is your favorite song to perform live in front of your fans?

You: "WILL", previously unreleased, but "La neige" is your favorite?. Hiroki-Kun?
Hiroki: Love all song of the Scarlet Valse. Especially "Larme". It is a Miracle to everyone we met until now. We want to continue to cherish the miracle to everyone who we meet now. It is music of a nice theme.
Takuya: Indeed! I also like "Larme". It had become a tune that inspires something.

Is there a song that has a special meaning to you?

Kakeru: Each song has many meanings.
Jun: Yeah, that's "Larme"! This is also the song I was me connected to the Scarlet Valse. And I'm singing to a common friend who gave me the opportunity, to have  positive feelings even if something sad is happening. And you will find feelings and cherish the miracle my friend gave me.

What is the most unique quality of Scarlet Valse?

Hiroki: It is camaraderie. By or signed drinking with members each other, we are committed to confirm the feelings of each other.
Kakeru: Yes, I think members are in really good terms with each other. I quarrel often, and Rikaishiaeru Because it is serious to the minute music. And I enjoy time off! It is what most important. So will the presence members of the one and only. In addition, it also fans who enjoy our music with a smile.

Do you plan to perform overseas? What countries would you like to visit?

You: If the fans are waiting, we want to go to any country.
Hiroki: Spain, Australia, Hawaii, Guam and Bali. What's this? Come to the South Island! (Lol) But I want to go anywhere in the world!
Takuya: Of course want to go overseas! Very far too!
Jun: Yeah, and all the places you have waiting for us!
Kakeru: a lot of voices from abroad, it becomes our support, is to change the dream into reality.

Do you consider music to be the most important thing in your life?

You: Of course, because it means that only music is alive!
Hiroki: The more I say music, I I have been kept alive by the Rock 'Roll.

Do you have any plans for the end of 2015?

Takuya: Countdown wonder if live? New Year's Eve buckwheat eat Absolutely! !
Jun: The - I try to eat together! I work hard every day to seem I had fun this year!

Do you have a message for your fans?

You: Cheer! Thank You! We are looking forward to seeing a live concert someday! !
Hiroki: OK Rock'n Rose !!
Takuya: Thank you the Scarlet Valse in the future!
Jun: Thank You! I love it!
Kakeru: Everyone's voice, has arrived firmly! Now I want to got directly in the live venue! Please come and see!

🌹Links🌹

http://www.starwaverecords.jp/
http://scarletvalse.com/

We would like to give a very special thanks to Scarlet Valse for answering our questions!

©Summon the Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment