Thursday, July 23, 2015

Interview with Anima

©Anima


Summon the Roses had the chance of interviewing new band Anima. Guitarist Satsuki was kind enough to answer some of our questions. Enjoy the interview.

How did Anima form?

I have joined Anima a half years ago. So, I don't know how Anima formed.

What music genre do you consider Anima to be?

People call us Kirakote. Recently we often play disco music.

Did the members know each other before forming the band?

We didn't know each other before.

You have a lot of color in your image. Can you explain what is the concept of your image?

It's to match the feeling of our songs.

What are your expectations for Anima?

Touring around Japan.

Can you tell us what is your favorite thing about being in a band?

Sharing our passion and emotion with our fans.

Can you tell us about your single オベリス?
 
It's a sad love song.

Are you working on any PVs for the single right now?

Not now.

Are you ever planning on performing overseas?

I hope so.

Can you tell us about your musical background and how did you get into the Visual Kei scene?

I used to listen to the music who play between Rock music and Visual music. So, I was interested in Visual music.

Do you consider yourself a family? Do you share a lot of time with each other?

Of course we do.

Who writes most of the music in the band?

Everybody does.

Japanese music is very famous in Europe and in America. Why do you think overseas fans love Japanese music so much?

I think Japanese music is very unique.

What music do you listen to on your free time?

I listen to violent or strong tune.

What do you think is the most important thing about being in a band?

If I can't do something, I can do it in a band.

What do you think about when you are composing a song? What inspires you to write music?

I imagine how fans enjoy while I compose songs. Various sounds.

Lastly, do you have a message for your fans?

I'm very thankful for coming our stage. Your smile gives us power :-)

🌹Links🌹

Summon the Roses would like to give a special thanks to Satsuki for answering our questions.

©Summon the Roses




No comments:

Post a Comment